Thursday, October 8, 2009

Strap-on Training

I remember very clearly the first time that I used a strap-on to further establish my true and all-powerful dominance over a pathetic piece of shit known as Darren. Yeah, I’m referring to you, bitch. See, Darren wanted to play games. Mistress Francesca only likes games if she is the one rolling the dice. Poor (or lucky) Darren did not know this. He thought that it would be cute to disrespect Her Majesty so little Darren had to learn a lesson. He gave me the idea, actually, when he spoke of putting his 2-incher in Her Majesty’s ass. I could not help but laugh because I knew exactly what would soon happen. I already had a strapon that an ex had given me so I pulled it out of my bottomless drawer and decided to teach little Darren a little lesson. The strap-on was black, of course, 9 inches long, and 4 inches wide. Little Darren wouldn’t shit normally for a month afterwards. So I put it on and I fucked him hard. His little pathetic asshole couldn’t take it at first, but once it was loosened up I found it quite easy to get the whole thing in, making Darren cry and scream for me to stop. But of course I didn’t. Darren needed to be taught a lesson. So I fucked him for a good 45 minutes before I became bored of his incessant bawling and pulled out. Hahahahahaha and what did I see when I pulled out? That was what really made me laugh. His asshole was stretched so wide it looked like he had just performed a miracle and given birth anally. It was bloody and raw, just the way I like to see it. But Darren’s lesson was not quite over. After I pulled out and pulled Darren’s hair back so that I could look at his disgusting face, I shoved MY dick so far down his throat that he puked at the taste of his own shit a blood. Naturally, he was forced to lick up the mess he had made all over MY kitchen floor. Darren left bloody, bruised, and broken. Job well done. Are you prepared for the anal training and strap-on humiliation that I shall administer to you?
Call me now.
D5_cb-call-now-136x40_v5
FrancescaFatale on Niteflirt




No comments:

Post a Comment