Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cock and Ball Torture

Standing in the middle of the room, anyone who walks in would probably laugh mercilessly at this little piggy. His wrists are tightly bound behind his back. He is wearing a chest harness. Clovers pinch the nipples of his lard-filled man breasts. Best of all, a remote shock collar is attached to one thigh. And guess who holds the remote?

Thin ropes envelop his cock. His balls are tied off. There is a metal chain that prevents him from moving his legs. I press the button. Barely still standing, the electric current makes him tremble from his ass cheek to his toes. Now it’s time to BEND OVER. I get more rope. I loop the rope around his chest harness, through the chain binding his legs, and down to his feet. I tie them tight. I can see that there will be bruises. He is now completely bent over, tears in his eyes because of the uncomfortable position paired with the knowledge that it is not over. He is now mine. Totally exposed. I could stick a fat dildo in him if I want, but I am not in the mood. Instead I take my trusty cattle prod to his anus. He screams. I never asked him to bend over. I made him.

If CBT phonesex is what you crave...

A dominant mistress is what you seek.

Call me now your humiliatrix is waitng.




D5_cb-call-now-136x40_v5
FrancescaFatale on Niteflirt

No comments:

Post a Comment