Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Domination Phonesex


Before experiencing for myself this little fun activity known as co-dominance, I had my questions and doubts about the process. As I am a true Dominant Queen I wondered how I could possibly share that with someone else, as the prefix “co” indicates. Then there was the night when Mistress Bianca and I found ourselves alone with a gross little piggy who needed to be taught. This particular piggy was almost too pitiful to even look at. Well, not even almost, he WAS too pitiful for me to cast my eyes upon so I didn’t. Like some others, this little pile of rotting lard knew exactly what he needed so when told to GET ON YOUR KNEES, BITCH, he understood perfectly and had no problem. I looked at Mistress Bianca and asked if she wanted to join. The smile that began to stretch across her gorgeous face gave me my answer. Now was time for the ropes. I got out my favorite purple ones and began to bind him. First arms to sides and around his little man titties so that they could be squeeeeezed, then his hands so that little piggy wouldn’t try anything. I brought out some coarser, rougher ropes for his legs and feet and got him so good that all it took was a big apple stuffed in his mouth and tied to make him look ready to roast. And so Mistress Bianca and I got to work. We decided to tease him up nice and good before anything serious happened, so I got out my favorite crop and gave Mistress Bianca my favorite paddle. We also decided a little electric stimulation might add to our fun so I pulled out my violet wand kit, handing Mistress Bianca the little magic pinwheel and I grabbed my favorite, the 5-pronged rake. I let Mistress Bianca go first, slapping piggy on his little behind until he whimpered. I joined in with my crop, made him turn over, and gave his disgusting piggy belly the crop treatment. Mistress Bianca and I both howled with laughter at seeing the bright red welts we had caused. Then it was time for some electro fun. I ran my rake across his spine onto his fatty pig butt, enjoying the sounds of his screams as I told him to shut the fuck up or else it will get worse (or better). I motioned for Mistress Bianca to cum help, and with each little shock our little piggy screamed and cried louder and louder. I slapped him across the face with my crop to show him who was in charge, as it seemed he was doubtful. Mistress Bianca pulled out of her bag (surprise!) her favorite black, thick, 10-inch dildo. I giggled since I knew what our unsuspecting little piggy, still completely bound and at this point face-down, would soon endure. Mistress Bianca gave me a wink as she inserted this big black cock into the ass of our little piggy. We took turns shoving it deep into his asshole, laughing at the sight of his tears. After about an hour, Mistress Bianca and I became bored. I took a look at little piggy’s wallet and he told me to take it all. Taking from little piggies is all that I want to do, whether it’s dignity or cash, so I took the 3 hundred-dollar bills and let little piggy run all the way home to cry to his little piggy wife. Mistress Bianca and I bought ourselves a nice bottle of dom and savored the destruction that we had just caused.
I know you are just a weak little piggy too. A dominant mistress is what you seek.

Call me now your humiliatrix is waitng.


D5_cb-call-now-136x40_v5
FrancescaFatale on Niteflirt

No comments:

Post a Comment