Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Smoking fetish Phonesex

When I was out the other night and had a few drinks, My insatiable urge returned. I needed a cigarette. Not just any, but Dunhills, in the light blue box. Everything I want and have is superior, let us not forget how discerning this Mistress is. I went to the corner bodega and purchased a pack. As soon as I brought the first stick to my lips, I was filled with anticipation. I inhaled deeply, letting the smoke escape my nostrils and lips slowly and seductively.
When I returned home, proud that I had managed to get in relatively early and with My pack of smokes in hand, whom did I see standing at My door but a little slave I had toyed with awhile back. Obviously he needed more. I was not in the mood for much intensity as I was tired and had to get up early for a meeting, so I had an idea. I knew of a way that I could force My slave into submission without too much work. I made him follow Me to the balcony. I took out one cigarette and lit it. I had My slave lying down on his back with his hands and feet curled up, like a puppy. I smoked a bit more. Then I needed to ash. And where was My ashtray? On the tummy of My little pathetic slave, of course! He is an excellent human ashtray. I smoked a few cigarettes, burning them out lightly on his skin before completely extinguishing them in a flower pot. Inhale, exhale, ash. Such simplicity. It brought joy to us both. When I tired of smoking I led My slave back into the house and ordered he leave the premises. He, of course, complied. I think we both ended up having a surprisingly happy and peaceful night that night.



A smoking Mistress can always find a use for a willing submissive.
Call now your humiliatrix is waiting.
D5_cb-call-now-136x40_v5
FrancescaFatale on Niteflirt

No comments:

Post a Comment