Monday, October 12, 2009

Humiliation Phone Sex

I hate it. It symbolizes everything about LOSERS that I hate. Sticky, a disgusting color, not often tasty, and most of all, it STINKS. I remember being a young girl, about 13, and giving head for the first time. It almost made me puke. I knew then that this was not for me. Years later when I got into the BDSM community, I still thought of cum. I thought about it all the time. I fantasized about how good it would feel to make one of my little piggy subs choke on a nice load of hot, fresh cum. So I did. And I still do. Most of the time I use my gay bff for this game. While I’m fucking a pathetic loser from behind with my dildo or strap-on, I’ll make him give my bff head while I watch everything. I don’t really care about the process, but it’s the end that really gets me off. That’s when James cums and I force my little sub to swish the cum around and really taste it before he swallows. And just as he swallows, I shove my dildo so far up his ass that he usually ends up puking all over himself, which of course he is forced to lick up. So now, the smell of cum doesn’t bother me so much. That’s because I know I’m not the one smelling it.
Forced bi humiliation is the ultimate form of entertainment for your humiliatrix.

Call now.
D5_cb-call-now-136x40_v5

No comments:

Post a Comment