Monday, October 12, 2009

Spanking Phone Sex


Spanking. So popular in the BDSM community that I figured I simply must contribute my thoughts on the subject so that all you LOSERS trying to get off from READING SOME SHIT would realize how pathetic you really are. Only a sub wishes to be spanked. Only a true sub loves to be spanked. As a true domina, I want a true sub. I love it when a sub sees a paddle and asks where the holes are. Light spanking? I don’t think so. I prefer my crop, but I’ll use basically anything because to see you whimper, cry, to see your ass cheeks tighten at the mere suggestion of the abuse I wish to inflict, that’s what gets me off. And compared to the type of abuse I often inflict upon my little piggies, spanking is quite nice for both parties. That is, until it goes on for so long that the skin in RAW and red and BLEEDING and still I DO NOT STOP. Your cries only fuel my needs, your blood only makes me want to see more. In fact, once I spanked, and ONLY spanked, the same little piggie for over two hours. I left him so bloody, broken, and bruised that he couldn’t walk straight. And this is why, although it seems old-fashioned, spanking is still one of my favorite activities, especially when I have a new little piggy begging for torture.
Call me now for a phonesex spanking you will never forget.


D5_cb-call-now-136x40_v5
FrancescaFatale on Niteflirt

No comments:

Post a Comment